Christmas in New York
Experience the holidays in New York City with a live virtual stroll of Manhattan’s dazzling, bright lights and elaborate holiday window displays. Walk with me through some of the popular holiday sites which include:
- Macy’s Herald Square, the inspiration of Miracle on 34th Street and birthplace of many holiday shopping traditions.
- The Plaza Hotel, the site from wonderful holiday films such as Home Alone 2 and Eloise at Christmastime.
- 5th Avenue, with its larger than life toy light installations that will illuminate the street this holiday season
- Bryant Park, where you’ll learn about the park’s annual Winter Village and marvel at the glittering scene (and hear about the park’s sordid past).
- Cartier Mansion all wrapped up with a bow
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral, a 13th-century-style Gothic church and its nativity scene dog.
- And of course the star attractions, the tree at Rockefeller Center and the Saks Fifth Avenue light show.
During the tour, you will also spot one of the illuminated toys which celebrated it’s 40th anniversary this year. Try guessing which one it is!